Sunday 11 December 2011

Questions???


My friend asked, "why not many followers in your blog?". Its so difficult to answer such questions but I just answered, "probably because there is no song for downloaded or no picture popular artists," I smiled. Indeed, whereby in this blog only tells us about the activities that I did and will talk about academic matters, particularly information literacy and school resource centers.

When we talk about the question, maybe the next post we will talk about any one of Information Searching Process Model whereby it related with the question and people have to identify the question in order to get accurate, reliable and useful information. Thanks.

Fazli Baharuddin 
Faculty of Information Management
University Teknologi MARA
Puncak Perdana Campus
Section U10, 40150 Shah Alam
Selangor Malaysia
e-mail: mfazlibaharuddin@gmail.com
http://fim.uitm.edu.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment